Boldly refreshed, The Report curates the latest luxury real estate insider intelligence and forecasted market trends from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists and other wealth experts.
Included in this year’s report:
- Luxury in Review: A look back on the luxury real estate market trends that shaped 2021
- Vision Survey: An exclusive survey of Luxury Property Specialists on the latest home buying preferences impacting the high-end
- U.S. Luxury 2022 Outlook: The six trends most likely to influence this year and beyond
- Supply and demand equilibrium
- Rising luxury price thresholds
- A new map for luxury
- Luxury new development on the rise
- The sustainability shift
- Return of international buyers
- The Opportunity Index – A review of 120 U.S. markets that still may have room to rise and houses to buy in 2022
- Global Luxury Outlook: The wealth and real estate footprints of 21 international cities outside of the U.S. provided by Wealth-X
- Financial Drivers of Wealth: The economic and financial factors impacting luxury real estate, plus 2022 money insights from wealth expert Barry Ritholtz
- The Agent’s Changing Role: A Q&A with M. Ryan Gorman, Liz Gehringer and Tim Foley
Of particular interest in this report is that, more and more, luxury buyers are looking to the American West Resort towns to find space and natural beauty to own their luxury properties. Colorado Mountain Towns will hold value if trends continue.